500 ml Le Parfait Storage Jar
Made in France, this 500 ml (.5 L) jar has a stainless steel wire clamp, airtight natural rubber seals, and a rounded body.
Perfect for: preserving/canning, pantry storage, fermenting, soups, and storing craft supplies (the possibilities are endless!)
Care Instruction - Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe, Freezer Safe, Oven Safe to 300 degrees F.
Stainless steel wire clamp, airtight natural rubber seals, rounded body.
Le Parfait was founded in the early 1930s in Reims, France, at Verreries Mécaniques Champenoises (VMC), a major glass-making company. The brand built its presence in grocery shops and general stores all around France, helping make it a household name!
With a steady production of high-quality wares and a product line that has continuously evolved to meet consumers’ changing needs and desires, Le Parfait served the glass jar market throughout the 20th century.
Despite its venerable age, Le Parfait has never been so modern! Le Parfait jars are so popular today because they respond so well to the latest trends:
• Reducing environmental impact through re-use and recycling
• Focusing on healthy, natural, local food
• Respecting the seasons by enjoying products at the best time of the year, at the best price
• Enjoying the excitement and fun of homemade cooking
• Eliminating plastic consumption and reducing waste
• Sharing time and thoughtful gifts with family and friends
• Engaging with a time-honored lifestyle